Software Development Technical Project Manager
SNAP Inc. provides professional services that empower Government and private industry clients to address tomorrow’s challenges through better alignment of technology with their mission and business objectives. Employees of SNAP Inc. receive Paid Leave, Medical and Dental coverage (employee is paid for 100% by the company; dependents 50%), Life and Disability Coverage, and other benefits.
We are growing our business on a culture of employee engagement. If you are a team-centric, creative professional seeking a challenging and fulfilling career, come grow with us!
Only candidates willing to work on a W2 basis will be considered. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Personnel Requisition: Software Development Technical Project Manager
SNAP Inc is looking for an ambitious, highly motivated, energetic, and objective oriented Software Development Technical Project Manager who is willing to take on any challenge. In this role, you will be responsible for the performance of an agile software development project at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). You will manage all of the tasks associated with the project, including developing the project management plan, schedule, tasking, risk assessment, issues registry, communication plan and execution, and will function as the liaison between the SEC COR and SNAP team.
- Act as the central point of contact with customers and be accountable for the performance of the required work and services.
- Manage and mentor project staff as well as Government counterparts.
- Manage Government contract including direct interaction with Government Program Managers, Project Managers, COTR/COR and other Government officials.
- Develop project plans including all components of a PMP.
- Monitor execution against plans; identify risk and mitigation strategies and solutions; manage contract deliverables
- Direct financial, technical, and quality accountability for all work performed and deliverables.
- Maintain current revenue objectives as well as contribution to organic growth.
- Coordinate resources and project related tasks with other managers within matrixed environment.
- Contribute to division/company objectives and goals both financial and technical.
- Assist with company proposal development efforts.
- Establish strategic relationships within the client space.
- Technical 4 year degree in an IT related field, preferably Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- PMP and Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Knowledge of Project Management Tools such as MS Project, ALM, etc.
- Experience managing program scope, budget, schedule, and P&L
- Experience with Federal Government contracting and procurement
- 10 + years of overall experience with complex software development projects
- 7+ years of progressive technical project management experience
- In depth experience with various SDLC Methodologies such as Agile, Iterative, and Waterfall
- Experience in a process driven environment (e.g. CMMI Level III or higher)
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Master’s degree in an IT Related Field
- Experience at the SEC
Work Location: SNAP office in Chantilly, VA or client’s site (MD or VA)
To Apply Please submit resume with salary requirements to email@example.com
SNAP, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)